Today I will be sharing my thoughts on the pantene aqua light shampoo and conditioner.. So let’s get started…..
Aqua Light Pantene Shampoo:
This shampoo is a light-weight silicone and paraben free shampoo, I acquired this product for 65grivin (2.63$/ 960naira) at a beauty supply store.
- It is super affordable and easy to get at beauty and drug stores
- It is true to its description, it doesn’t weigh down the hair at all.. leaves the hair bouncy and clean
- It does not leave the hair dry and frizzy
- It has a nice smell 🙂 I really love when my shampoo smells juicy lol
- It lathers very well
The only con this product has will only matter to naturalistas that like sulfate-free products because It is not sulfate free.
When I got it at first and realised it had sulfate I was a little bit down and disappointed but when I tried the product, it was really good and cleansing and that “ish” didn’t matter to me anymore.
Aqua Light Pantene Conditioner:
This conditioner is also light-weight, I actually use it as my leave in conditioner instead of a normal rinse out conditioner lol. I acquired the small bottle for 30grivin (1.21$/450naira) but the big bottle is about the same price as the shampoo
- It doesn’t weigh down the hair, just like the description says
- It conditions the hair nicely, leaves my hair very moisturized, shiny and bouncy
- Doesn’t dry out the hair
- It smells awesome, really juicy smell lol
It has no cons 🙂
These products are really good and are staple products for me.. I will definitely repurchase over and over again lol.. My hair absolutely love these products!
If you want a moisturizing and lightweight shampoo (without minding the sulfate) and conditioner, these might be the products for you 🙂
Till next time, always remember to embrace your hair and love yourself 🙉