Scalp massages help release tension in your scalp and reduces stress, thereby allowing proper mental activities and functions. It is also a great way to aid blood circulation and strong healthy hair growth on your scalp.
There are two methods to this massage, we have the oil method and the hands only method.
The oil method is done by;
- choose any favorite oil or essential oil of your choice (JBCO, grapeseed, olive, peppermint etc)
- Apply the oil onto your fingers and begin massaging your scalp in a circular motion
The hand only method is done by;
Only your hands are needed for this massage method and also it can be done anywhere (in the house, office etc).. Just be in a comfortable position and massage! 🙂
Here are 5 benefits of scalp massages:
- It helps strengthen and stimulate the hair roots, thereby promoting new hair growth.
- It improves blood circulation in the head and reduces stress.
- It lubricates and conditions the scalp, thereby preventing flakes and dry scalp.
- It helps spread the natural oil in your hair, improving the shine and look of your hair
- It revitalizes dry, damaged hair and helps prevent split ends and excessive breakage.
Don’t forget to include a scalp massage in your hair regimen today.. Happy Sunday!
Thanks for reading, what do you think of scalp massages? Do share your toughts👇
Till next time, always remember to embrace your hair and love yourself.💙💚💛💜💙💖