Nail polishes are my second favorite after my hair, I think every female and some males love nail polishes. Nail polishes are very beautiful and creative too, you can use your nails to express your feelings sometimes (well those are nail arts actually, but doesn’t matter). They really make your hands look good and attractive (expect lots of compliment too lol)
So today because I’m a big fan of nail polishes, I will like to share my favorite nail polish colors that I used this winter, without delaying I… will.. get… into it!
- NUDE Shoutout to my beautiful friend that allowed me take a picture of her beautiful nails!!
- MIXTURE OF RED, WHITE AND BLACK: Kinda summerish but I don’t mind it for winter too lol I’m crazy like that
- DARK BROWN
- FRENCH MANICURE: Any time, any season, any weather, I always love me some french!
- DARK PURPLE Google pic!
- BLACK: This color sometimes kinda gives me super powers you know, put on some black lipstick and scratch out the eyes of anyone that messes with you (goth queen!) lol I’m crazy
- GREY: I really love grey because of its professional look but it can be fun too
And those were my favorite nail colors for the winter,all I can say is they are beautiful.. what are your go to winter nail colors? what do you think about my favorite colors? please leave me a comment in the comment box!
Thanks for your time, I appreciate.. Please like and share if you found this blog interesting.. till next time (I love y’all)